Saturday 19 June 2010

One roll for the whole shebang

A Film about Poo has been nominated for an award! In July, we'll all be going to the Limelight Arts Awards in London - Emily and I, Billy and Tom, and Dayo (who helped with the music at the start), and lovely Mat (of FX & Mat genius). We are up for Best Animation, how awesome. The ceremony takes place at the Troxy in London, and we do already have our dresses picked out. (Yellow and green for Emily, pink for me. Or maybe yellow and grey. Then we would be matching! Or too matchy matchy? Hmm...) I'm really looking forward to seeing the other films, especially the other three animations in our category, I've not seen any of them before. There will be food too I believe, and I am especially hoping there will be prawns.


Cross your fingers for us! (For the winning, rather than the prawns. If there are no prawns I will get by.)

No comments:

Post a Comment