Monday 7 February 2011

How about this Arienette, how does she fit in to all of this?

Last Friday I went along to the BFI to answer questions in a Q&A session about film festivals and young people. Noel from the BFI asked the questions. It was very interesting, and I met Alex from Adder Film Festival - he set up his own festival with a friend at 15! That is quite an achievement, plus he was very friendly, so it was a lot of fun.

Afterwards, I attended a press junket for the BFI Future Film Festival 2011, which, you may recall, Emily and I recently made the trailer for, after winning Best Animation at said festival last year. Attending press junkets is not how I usually occupy myself. I talked to four different publications! Here is one now; it's Live magazine:



Assuming I can find them on the interwebs, there will be more to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment