Friday 28 October 2011

An empty space to fill in

Still working on the new film, and here is a nice oil pastel drawing from it. We've decided to do a couple of sequences hand drawn with oil pastel. I've not finished the first sequence yet, but I think I'm going to need to buy some more pastels! I had forgotten how long it takes colouring by hand onto paper. The last time I did this was for my graduation film... It's straight-ahead rather than keyframe animation because I'm drawing straight into an old, found book. Hope I don't mess it up...


And here's Emily!


She's cutting out and making a paper model in this picture. Using her magic powers, Emily then makes the paper model actually glow...


Amazing. What will the paper models be in the film? They will be mountains of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment