Saturday 5 November 2011

If you really loved me you'd buy me the Great Pyramid. Oh, I'm so forgetful, you already did

A little while ago Emily and I were contacted by Emily Alexander at the Old Fire Station in Oxford, which is a new shop/gallery/cafe/studio/theatre/exciting space. We sent off a package of things, and now those things are being sold. The shop has its grand opening today in Oxford, and they are selling zoetropes, flipbooks, and Les Petits Chiens en Costume zine all handmade by us. They are also selling lots of other really pretty things. If anyone wants to buy me a present, pretty much everything on their blog looks lovely, but definitely the pouffe by Fun Makes Good.

Anyway! The shop is at the Old Fire Station, 40 George Street or Gloucester Green, Oxford OX1 2AQ. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment