Wednesday 11 May 2011

You can put on your bathing suits

In a stroke of promotional genius I have utterly neglected to mention that we will be at another zine fair this weekend. Not that I think this blog is a guide to the hottest tickets in town, but it is good to talk about things you are going to do, in the hope that some people may come along.

So anyway, this Saturday I will be at the Victoria Baths Fanzine Convention in Manchester with a stall of Emily&Anne zines and stuff. Sadly it will be only me on the stall as Emily is at a party and Billy is working. Hopefully some people will talk to me. The Convention is from 10am til 4pm and you can find out more if you click on this.

We will have our usual badges, zoetropes, flipbooks and whatnot for sale, plus a new batch of Poo zines as the last lot sold out at the London Zine Symposium! Also...a new zine, just by me...maybe. At the moment I have a load of animating to be doing and zines to be binding, and this new zine isn't really a physical thing at the moment. Plus I have hurt my neck. I have made a neck brace out of Billy's scarf.

The event's got a good poster:

No comments:

Post a Comment