Tuesday 13 July 2010

The stars of track and field

Yeah!!!!!! We toddled along to the Troxy in East London the other night for the Limelight Awards. And guess what - we won the award for Best Animation for A Film about Poo. Happy happy joy joy!

Ours was the first award given out, Emily had managed to get lost (despite working in East London - although to be fair this was Limehouse rather than Shoreditch), and I was a bit worried that she would not make it in time, although not that worried because I didn't think we were going to win. But she got in, and fifteen minutes later they called out our names! Up we went to the stage, managed to babble a thanks, managed to forget to thank either Billy, Tom or Dayo (d'oh), and collected our big fat statue. It is nice and heavy and it says the name of our film. It's a strangely pouting face, you can see us clutching it in the picture below...


Ah, lovely! I look like a bit of idiot with my sunglasses on my head (I forgot they were there), but doesn't Dayo look smart? We also filmed some video babbling for the Limelight website, although it truly was ridiculous babbling, even more dappy than usual, so I would not be suprised if it did not make the cut, ahem.

Anyways, many thanks to the Limelight team for a great night, and thank you for choosing our film! Whee!!

2 comments:

  1. WhooPP whOOOp....conGraTs to YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
    cupcakEs aLL around!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcakes all round - can I hold you to that Miss Sugar Plum!?

    ReplyDelete