Monday 19 July 2010

They're tiny, they're toony, they're all a little looney

I should have mentioned this sooner, but I am not always thinking.

CBBC have set up a new website for short films aimed at children, and our funny old poo film was one of the films to launch the site! The website is called My Toons, and it is to be found here. The idea is that the films shown are short, fun things, and if they are successful on the website, the lovely BBC will consider putting them on television. If that happened to our poo film, I would say "wowee" very loudly and excitedly. It is a cool website, and has a lot of really good stuff on it. I especially like Simon's Cat, and also The Imp, because it has such a cool style, and there was one of dancing gorillas, which I wish had been longer. It has good stuff on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment