Thursday 11 February 2010

Hi & Hello

So, Emily and I decided to start a blog cos it is just much easier and quicker to blabber on. Probably most of the time it will be me writing this, cos I love writing and blabbering on, and Emily is less nerdy.

Well, this has been a good week or so. Last Friday we went to the BFI on Southbank in London to collect a prize. A Film about Poo won Best Animation in the over 18s category at the BFI Future Film Festival, and they gave us a big glass statue to prove it. Also, there was a goodie bag with DVDs and chocolate and pens and stuff. We divided this up equally between us, except for the t-shirt, which we gave to lyrical genius Tom Snow. I asked Billy if he wanted anything out of the bag but he said he would just share my stuff.

We had a really good time at the awards ceremony, so thank you to all the lovely BFI people who liked our film, and hello to Susie, and thanks for organising it and being friendly.

Even though I brought my camera with me, I neglected to take any photos of the event. Tom has promised me a photo of the night, so we can look forward to that. In the meantime, thanks for reading, this was the first blogpost of Emily & Anne.

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment